Tuesday, 20 March 2012
AMRITA Centre for NANOSCIENCES &MOLECULAR MEDICINE
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, kochi,Kerala
An Admission Notification released for the eligible candidates for admission to M.Tech IN NANOSCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY(BIO MEDICAL APPLICATIONS), M.Tech IN NANOTECHOLOGY (ENERGY APPLICATIONS),M.Tech IN MOLECULAR MEDICINE.
1. NANOSCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY(BIO MEDICAL APPLICATIONS):-
· M.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Materials, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bio Informatics, Zoology)
· Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mecachanical, Electrical, Chemical, Electronics, Biomedical, Biotechnology,etc), MBBS or BDS or B.Pharm. with atleast 60% marks or equivalent
2. NANOTECHNOLOGY (ENERGY APPLICATIONS):-
· Masters Degree in Physics, chemistry, Material science
· A B.Tech. in Electronics, Chemicals, Material Science with atleast 60% marks or equivalent.
3. MOLECULAR MEDICINE:-
· Masters Degree in any discipline of the Life Sciences, B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Pharm, MBBS with atleast 60% marks or equivalent.
NUMBER OF STUDENTS IN EACH COURSE:-
(BIO MEDICAL APPLICATIONS)
NUMBER OF STUDENTS
· Last date for submission of the applications: 30-04-2012
· Entrance Exam date :06-05-2012
· Interview date :07-05-2012
TOTAL OF 32 STUDENTS WILL BE FULLY SUPPORTED BY SCHOLARSHIPS FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY AND FROM THE MINISTRY OF NEW AND REEWABLE ENERGY, THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
· FOR APPLICATIONS AND FURTHER DETAILS VISIT THE WEBSITE
Monday, 19 March 2012
POSTPONED DSC NOTIFICATION
AP DSC 2012 Exam has been Postponed.This postponement is considered as anticipated. The Directorate of School Education of Andhra Pradesh declared the DSC Revised Schedule on Thursday, 15-03-2012.
According to the officials, this postponement towards to make more number of candidates eligible to take DSC test by getting Teachers Eligibility Test.
TET score is compulsory to get teacher job in Andhra Pradesh. There were not enough number of candidates available for DSC, who have cleared the TET in previous sessions. Though TET was executed twice in Andhra Predesh, to assist the candidates for APDSC 2012.
Now the AP DSC 2012 Postponed, In continuation of the Notification of even No. Dt.30.01.2012 and in pursuance of the orders of the Government issued in Memo.6337/PE.Ser.II/2012
dt.15.03.2012, and as per Rule 6 of the Andhra Pradesh Direct Recruitment for the posts of Teachers (Scheme of Selection) Rules, 2012 issued in G.O.Ms.No.4 dt.09.01.2012, the revised
schedule for DSC 2012 is issued.
REVISED IMPORTANT DATES:
1. Last date for Payment of Fee at AP Online or e-Seva : 12-07-2012
2. Last date for submission of application Online : 13-07-2012
3. Downloading of Hall Tickets from : 14-08-2012
4. Exam Date and Time (all media)
10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
School Assistant -Non-Languages
02.00 PM to 04.30 PM
10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
02.00 PM to 04.30 PM
02.0 M to 05.00 PM
School Assistant-Languages & L.P
10.0 M to 12.30 PM
02.00 PM to 04.30 PM
5.Results of D.Sc-2012 :28-09-2012
6.Candidates who have already submitted applications On-Line for DSC 2012 need not submit again. However, if any candidate desires to improve score in3rd APTET and update the
score in application, he/she will be permitted to update the score free of cost.
· For any other information visit the website “www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in”
Thursday, 15 March 2012
(LAW COMMON ENTRANCE TEST/POST GRADUATE LAW COMMON ENTRANCE TEST-2012)
UNDER THE AEGIS OF APSCEH, HYDERABAD
Conducted by SRI VENKATESWARA UNIVERSITY:TIRUPATI
A Notification released for the LAWCET-2012 for admission to 3-year and 5-year LL.B/B.L. courses and PGLCET-2012 for admission to LL.M. course offered by State Universities in A.P. including their Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2012-2013 will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati as per G.O.Ms.No.26&52,dt:24-03-04 and 20-06-07 of Higher Education(UE II Deparments and amendments).
OFFERING COURSES AND ELIGIBILITY:
3 - year LL.B / B.L
Candidates should have appeared or passed any Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned.
5 - year LL.B / B.L /BBA-LLB (Integrated Cource)
Candidates should have appeared or passed 2 - year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks for any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
RELAXATION OF MARKS:
There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year / 5 year Law course in favour of the Candidates belonging to SCs / STs.
The applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation / post graduation through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission into the law courses.
For S.Cs and S.Ts
3-year Law Degree
5-year Law Degree
Candidate holding LL.B. / B.L. Degree and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B / B.L., final year examination. Age limit is not prescribed for admission into LL.M co
1. Starts the Sale of Application Forms :15-03-2012
2. Last Date for Sale and Submission of Applications without fine :18-04-2012
3. Last Date for Sale and Submission of Application with fine rs.200/- : from 19-04-2012 to 25-04-2012
4. Last date for Sale and Submission of Application with fine rs.500/- : from 26-04-2012 to 30-04-2012
5. Entrance test for 3 Year LAWCET :02-06-2012(Saturday) 10.00AM to 11.00 AM
6. Entrance test for 5 Year LAWCET :02-06-2012(Saturday) 10.00AM to 11.30 AM
7. Entrance test for PGLCET :02-06-2012(Saturday) 02.30PM to 04.00 PM
MODE OF THE PAYMENT:
A) On payment of rs250/- in cash from All head post offices including University Campus Post Offices in AP, Designated Axis Bank Branches in AP
B) On submission of DD of rs500/- (drawn in favour of the “Secretary, A. P. State Council of Higher Education”, Payable at Hyderabad), only at Office of the Convener, S.V.University, Tirupati – only in person by way of DD
SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATIONS:
The filled applications should be submitted to”The Convener, LAWCET-2012 or PGLCET-2012, 1st Floor, Old MBA Building, S.V. UNIVERSITY, TIRUPATI-517502,A.P.” either in person or by Speed Post/Registered Post only on before the last date.
· Applications can also be downloaded from the website” http://www.aplawcet.org/” and the filled downloaded application has to be sent along with the necessary DD on or before the last date (or ) submit the applications through the online.
The entrance test will be conducting at the following 15 Regional Test Centers in A.P.
TEST CENTRES FOR LAWCET:
The entrance test will be conducting at the following 15 Regional Test Centers in Andhra Pradesh
1. If a candidate applies for 3-year Law Course on the application meant for 5-year Law Course or vice-versa, the application will be rejected.
2. The Convener shall not be in any way responsible for the postal delay or loss in transit, or exhaustion of application forms at any sales counters of Post Offices / Andhra Bank.
3. The Entrance Test is conducted for the seats for which the Government is competent to make admissions. Information relating to admissions will be notified later the publication of results.
4. Candidates should look into instruction booklet supplied along with the application for other criteria and details.
5.For any clarifications regarding the age, syllabus, eligibility and any other information through the website http://www.aplawcet.org/ , www.apsche.org , http://www.svuniversity.in/